||Pegos Claros Rosé
Vinification: Manual harvest and transport in 25kg small boxes.
Direct pressing of whole bunches with juice from second press.
Partial fermentation in used French oak barrels (20%) and the
remaining in stainless steel vats.
Type: Rosé Wine
Producer: Herdade Pegos Claros
Region: D.O.C. - Palmela
Know more »
Aroma: Fruity aroma with hints of redberries and red-currant.
Ageing: Partial Part aged (20%) in used French oak barrels during 5 months
Weather: Continental Mediterranic
Taste: Engaging in balance between refreshing acidity and mild structure
Gastronomy: Excellent as an appetizer and pairs well with sushi, fish and salads
Residual Sugar: 1.2 gr/L
Acidity: 4.98 gr/L
Temperature: 12-14 ºC
Capacity: 750 ml
EAN bottle: 560 0313 23004 7
EAN Case: 1 560 0313 23004 4
Bottles per case: 6
CASE Net Weight: 4.5 Kg
CASE Gross Weight: 8.7 Kg
CASES per pallet: 99 (11*9)
Pallet Weight: 870 Kg
- 89 points - RobertParker.com, Review by Mark Squires, June 2018
- 17 points - Evasões, Review by Fernando Melo, April 2018
- 89 points - eRobertParker.com, Review by Mark Squires, October 2017
- 16.5 points - JancisRobinson.com, Review by Julia Harding, June 2017
- 84 points/Online Exclusive - Wine Enthusiast October 2015
- 88 points - eRobertParker.com, Review by Mark Squires, August 2015
High resolution image: see or download
Download Technical Information