||Nostalgia 10 Barricas Alvarinho
Vinification: This Alvarinho is produced from our oldest vineyard using traditional vinification techniques. It has fermented in 10 used French barriques to ensure further development in bottle for many years.
Type: White Wine
Producer: Lua Cheia
Region: D.O.C. - Vinho Verde
Know more »
Colour: Bright lemon yellow colour
Aroma: Intense and elegant aroma. Very fruity aroma (white pulp fruits and citrus) with notes of mineral and an elegant touch of smoke.
Ageing: 8 months in Old French Barriques
Soil: Granitic soil
Weather: Wet climate
Taste: On the palate is well structured and balanced, fresh and vibrant with high quality acidity.
Final Notes: Fine toasted notes and long finish.
Gastronomy: Pairs well with Mediterranean cuisine, based on fish and seafood.
Residual Sugar: 5.5 gr/L
Acidity: 6.7 gr/L
Bottle: Borgonha Marquise
Capacity: 750 ml
EAN bottle: 560 4742001 353
EAN Case: Wooden Case
Bottles per case: 3
CASE Net Weight: 2.25 Kg
CASE Gross Weight: 6.9 Kg
- 17 points - JancisRobinson.com, Review by Julia Harding, October 2019
- 90 points - Wine Enthusiast, June 2018
- 91 points - Review by Mark Squires, RobertParker.com, April 2018
- 92 points - Wine Enthusiast, July 2019
- Gold Medal - International Wine Challenge 2018
- 17+ points - JancisRobinson.com, Review by Julia Harding, November 2017
- 90 points - Review by Mark Squires, RobertParker.com, August 2017
- 90 points - Wine Enthusiast, May 2017
- 17.5 points - JancisRobinson.com, Review by Julia Harding, July 2015
- 92 points - Wine Enthusiast June Issue 2015
- 90 points - Review by Mark Squires, eRobertParker.com, April 2015
- Commended Medal - Vinalies Internationales 2015
High resolution image: see or download
Download Technical Information